Chief Collagen Bars are brilliant when you're on the move and can't get your hands on a healthy meal. They'll fill you up with a healthy, highly nutritious snack that can pass for a meal at times when you need it to. It's often our breakfast or lunch when we're too busy to stop for a meal.
However, the collagen protein bars are also a great way to boost your favourite yogurt or snack bowl in home-made granola. Check out this easy recipe for your own 20-minute collagen protein granola. One of our top go-to snacks is to add a Chief Collagen bars to our favourite yoghurt bowl. It's quick, easy and cheap!
- Organic oats
- A drizzle of organic honey (3 tablespoons)
- 1 cup mixed seeds (sunflower, pepitas, flax)
- 1 to 2 x Chief Collagen Bars
What to do:
- Heat oven to 170C
- Add oats, seed mix to a baking tray
- Crumble the Chief Collagen bars and mix with ingredients on tray
- Add honey and mix
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and keep a close eye
- Take the tray out, give the granola a stir
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes for the perfect golden colour
- Take out of the oven, let the granola cool down, add to a container or your favourite bowl
- You're done, enjoy!