Creamy Blueberry Oats with Crumbled Collagen Bar
Oats are a great breakfast! They’re high in soluble fibre, which help stabilise blood sugar levels and insoluble fibre, which helps improve gut health. We’ve crumbled one of our Chief Collagen Bars on top to get add protein!
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 cup rolled oats (see note)
- 2 cups almond milk 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup *optional
- 2 cups water
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 1 Chief Collagen Bar (any flavour!)
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, finely chopped
Add oats, almond milk, vanilla, rice malt syrup if using and a pinch of sea salt to a small saucepan. Place over low-medium heat and cook, stirring for 5 minutes, adding water as the oast oak up the liquid, until they’re are creamy. Add as little or as much water as you like to reach your desired consistency. Divide the creamy oats between two small bowls. Top with the blueberries and pistachios then crumble the Chief Collagen Bar over the top to serve.