A go-to salad to make when you’re unprepared! A fun, delicious combination of veggies, a creamy tahini dressing and of course some Chief Traditional Biltong for healthy, filling protein.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup cooked white or brown rice
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced
- 4 bulbs radish, finely sliced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 packet Chief Traditional Beef Biltong
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1 x Chief Peanut Collagen Bar, crumbled
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or rice malt syrup, to taste
To make the Tahini Dressing. Add all ingredients into a small bowl. Mix to combine. Add a dash of warm water, about 2 teaspoons, and mix again to thin out the dressing until you reach a consistency you like.
To assemble the Nourish Bowl, divide the cooked rice, shredded carrot, cucumber, radish and avocado between two bowls. Top with torn pieces of Chief Biltong and black sesame seeds. Drizzle over the Tahini Dressing to serve.