Ramen Soup with Biltong & Mushrooms
Who doesn't love a good ramen soup... well, add some of our biltong to up the nutrients and protein!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups (1 litre) water
- 1 package (½ oz/14 g) dried shiitake mushroom slices
- 2 packages (55 g each) instant ramen noodles
- 1 package (90 g) Chief Biltong, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) miso
- 2 tbsp dried chives
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sambal oelek
What to do
In a pot over medium heat, soften the onion and garlic in the oil. Add the water and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat. Add the remaining ingredients and cook over high heat for 3 minutes while stirring.