Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
This Smoothie Bowl is always a winner, it's like having granola but with the addition of nuts and our collagen bars it's much lower sugar and much higher in protein!
Prep time: 5 minutes
- ¾ cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 Chief Peanut Butter Collagen bar
- 1 Chief Hazelnut Brownie or 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½- 1 tbsp maple syrup honey or one pitted date or tsp stevia or monk fruit
- for low carb option
- ½ frozen banana
- A handful of ice cubes
- Chopped nuts
- Chia, hemp and/or flaxseeds
- Chocolate low-carb granola or cacao nibs
- Banana slices
- Coconut flakes
Blend all ingredients until smooth, saving half the Peanut Butter and Hazelnut Brownie Chief Collagen Bars to crumble on top along with your other toppings.